- Customer Reviews (0)
- Brand: Heritage®
- Available in two different packaging
- Single Pack - 60 Capsules / bottle
- Twin Pack - 60 Capsules x 2 bottles
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Product of Singapore
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Allowed for sale as a Chinese Proprietary Medicine, consumer discretion is advised
* Please refer to the [SPECIFICATIONS] section for a detailed list of ingredients and directions for use.
Heritage® Cordyceps Sinensis (CS-4) is one of the most sought-after medicinal fungi in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is highly prized for its time-proven and superior tonifying properties. It promotes recovery and restores energy after illness. Taken regularly, it relieves fatigue and enhances general well-being. CS-4 is a proprietary strain developed by China’s Health Ministry after intensive Research & Development and is deemed to have bioactive components that most closely resemble the wild Tibetan Cordyceps Sinensis.
- Enhances vitality and boosts stamina
- Strengthens immune system (immunity support)
- Resolves chronic cough and supports the respiratory system
- Regulates kidney function and supplements the vital essence
- Aids convalescence and restores energy after illness
- Relieves fatigue and promotes general well-being and overall health
- Fatigue, lethargy and inertness
- Weak immune system
- Deficiency in respiratory functions
- Prolonged chronic cough
- General weakness in old age and post pregnancy
100% extract equivalent to 2000mg of Cordyceps Sinensis CS-4 mycelia.
- Adults: Take 1 to 2 vegicaps, once or twice a day with warm water before meals.
- Children: Take 1 vegicap, once or twice a day with warm water before meals.
- Cordyceps CS-4 powdered contents cab be added to soups or congee.
- Avoid use when having flu.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use of cordyceps if pregnant or breast-feeding.