Korean Red Ginseng
- Customer Reviews (0)
Korean Red Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) or Gao Li Shen is a distinctive product of Korea. Its process of cultivation, maturation and harvesting in Korea’s ideal soil and climatic conditions, averages 6 years. The Korean Red Ginseng is a rich source of Ginsenosides, which tonifies the body system for energy, endurance and mental alertness. Korean Ginseng is more potent than American Ginseng according to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) (source).
- Replenishes energy and strength.
- Supports lung function and relieves cough.
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue.
- Restores health and aids convalescence.
- Weak physical performance
- Giddiness and fatigue
- Chills and bodily weakness
- General lethargy
- Shortness of breath
- Weak digestive system
- Poor immunity
- Brand: Heritage® by HST Medical
- Content: 60 Capsules per Bottle
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Product of Singapore
- 100% Vegan
- Allowed for sale as a Chinese Proprietary Medicine, consumer discretion is advised
Each 375mg capsule contains:
- Radix Et Rhizoma Ginseng Rubra – 375mg
- Adults: Take 2 capsules, once or twice a day with warm water, before meals.
- Children under 12 years: Take 1 capsule, once or twice a day with warm water, before meals.
- Not to be consumed if one is suffering from heatiness or fever.
- Consult a physician should you have hypertension or under long-term medication.
- Not to be taken with caffeine, tea, alcohol or radish
- No known side effects