Alaska Fish Oil
- Customer Reviews (0)
Essential for maintaining a healthy heart and blood circulation. An all-natural food supplement obtained from GMO-free wild deep sea fishes of telestoid species, such as salmon and mackerel that are especially rich in omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA). As part of a total dietary plan, Omega-3 EPA is essential for maintaining a healthy heart, blood circulation and cholesterol levels. In cultures where consumption of fish is low and that of meat (and saturated fat) is high, this supplement would be very beneficial. Read more about fish oils here.
- Promotes healthy heart and blood circulation.
- Maintains cholesterol levels.
- Prevents blood clots.
- May prevent menopausal symptoms.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- Natural Vitamin E