- Customer Reviews (0)
Being the most abundant omega-3 fatty in the brain and retina of the eye, DHA is vital for brain and eye development and function throughout life. It also supports heart health.
For Babies and Children:
- Development of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and eyes
- Healthy learning, memory and behaviour
- Overall growth and development
- Support memory and cognitive health
- Support eye health and reduce risk for age-related vision problems
- Support heart health and reduce risk of cardiovascular disease
- Lower triglyceride levels if combined with appropriate diet and lifestyle
- Brand: HST Medical®
- Available in: 90s (Single Pack) and 90s x 2 (Twin Pack)
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Manufactured in Japan
- GMP Certified
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) – 500mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) – 280mg
- Vitamin E – 10mg
- Adults and children above 12 years: Take 1 to 2 softgels daily or as professionally prescribed.
- Children below 12 years: Take 1 softgel daily. For babies and toddlers, squeeze out the content of 1 softgel and consume with some milk, water, juice or food.
- Pregnant and breast-feeding mothers: Take 2 to 4 softgels daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.