Crocodile Pure Skin Oil
- Customer Reviews (0)
Since ancient Egyptian times, crocodile oil has been adapted as a traditional natural remedy to heal and repair the skin.
Heritage Crocodile Oil is derived from the fats of crocodiles farmed in Australia through responsible and sustainable methods.
This lemon-scented crocodile oil contains several natural occurring skin healing ingredients that soothes inflammation and regenerates skin cells and offer better skin protection.
- Vitamins A and E – protect and repair skin
- Essential Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids – soothe inflammation and regenerate skin cells
- Sapogens – moisturize and soften skin
- Terpines – antiseptic to treat irritation and prevent infection
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Acts as detoxifying agent to nourish, cleanse and exfoliate skin
- Reduces excess sebum and tightening the pores
- Rejuvenates dull complexion
- Anti-inflammatory property
- Skin allergies, eczema, psoriasis, acne scars
- Dark pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks
- Sun burns, chilblains, insect bites
- Scalds, cuts, any form of skin cracks and tears
- Fungal infections, Athlete's foot
- Brand: Heritage® by HST Medical
- Available in: Single Pack 50ml / Triple Pack 50ml x 3
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Product of Singapore
100% crocodile oil with lemon essential oil. (Sourced ethically from crocodiles farmed in Australia.)
- Apply onto the area of concern and massage gently.