Baby Soove (3.75 grams)
This traditional Chinese formula is used to sooth and calm down afflictions faced by infants and children, including abdominal pain and wind; mucus and heavy breathing; fright; infantile feverishness; fretfulness, night crying and vomiting.
- Relieves abdominal pain and wind.
- Relieves heavy breathing and excessive mucus.
- Alleviates fever and fright.
- Pearl Powder
- Rhizoma Gastrodiae
- Bombyx Batryticatus
- Concretio Silicea Bambusae
- Ramulus Uncariae Cum Uncis
- Borneolum Syntheticum
- Periostracum Cicadae
- Rhizoma Acori Tatarinowii
- Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae
- Radix Saposhnikoviae
- Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae
- Rhizoma Pinelliae
- Children 1-5 years: Approx. 1/3 of a teaspoon of powder (~0.5g) per dose.
- Children above 5 years: Approx. 1/2 of a teaspoon of powder (~0.75g) per dose.
- May be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water or applied to the tongue of the infants for sucking.